...he'd 3 bored boys. Ei...Ei....O.
With "im waitin in the car" HERE.
And "you'll bake like a cake" There.
HERE a "whine".
THERE a threat.
EVERYWHERE a "are we there yet?!"
Old MacDonald had a farm.
Old MacDonald had a farm.
Ei...Ei...O.
The boys and I had some major cabin fever today so the "farm" seemed like a good idea. After feeding the animals, we decided to load up th
e wagon (with Collin, that is) and head out to the fields for some rasberry picking. Along the way we found rows of carrots and the boys couldn't resist pulling up these dinky little "round carrots". We had quite the bouquet when we were done.
After picking carrots, a bell pepper and an Anaheim Pepper (Go Gage!) we hit the rasberry vines. Collin was so funny cuz everytime he'd find a rasberry he'd ask "Is this one good, Mom?" After I'd answer "yes." He'd say "I'm gonna taste it." Then he'd pop it in his mouth. He ate more than we picked, I'm sure!







Very cute we have a similar song for everyday living...hahah eieioooo!!!! how do you get more pics on a section? Love ya glad I was able to see you while we were down.
ReplyDeleteHow fun! Gosh I miss you guys so much...wish I was there to go play, too!!
ReplyDelete