CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Gage's First Parade

Gage's Middle School Band had the opportunity to march in the Burbank Parade yesterday. It was Gage's first Parade Performance and he was a little nervous. He looked so grown up(Mommy translation: adorable) We were so proud of him. Matt, Bryson, Collin and I had such a good time watching the Parade. Gage's school is well-known for its competition sucess and this year was no exception. Out of 10 schools, his took first place. Gage really enjoys playing Trombone and looks forward to doing it again next year. I'm thrilled. :D He'll be marching with his school again next month, May 16th, in Fillmore for those of you who'd like to watch.
Here's a little video of his performance (try to ignore the overly excited Mom):

4 comments:

  1. Tami, that is SO GREAT!!!!!!!! They look really sharp. Congratulations, Gage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you're so excited in the background! Tell Gage I am so proud of him and give him a big hug for being such a great kid. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Gage!! Moms make the best fans. Looks like you guys had a great Easter break. It was fun to read and catch up on your blog. Since I'm not in primary anymore, I feel "behind" on your life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cool and I mean it!! We are excited for him too!

    ReplyDelete