CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Ok....It's official...











I finally subscribed to this thing called "A Family Blog". My goal is to update this monthly and keep all my friends and family closer by sharing our experiences with you. Feel free to comment!



Matt had his 37th Birthday on April 3rd. (He'd kill me if he knew I put this picture on here.) He wouldn't tell me what he wished for but I bet it was for a Corvette. HA



We decided our family needed to get away so we took a drive up North to Solvang and stayed a night in Lompoc. We had a great time seeing the beautiful country and nothing beats an hour at OSTRICH LAND!



.

1 comment:

  1. Yah! You entered the crazy bloggnig world, too. Glad I can see you more often now :)

    ReplyDelete