skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Ok, it's the third week of school, I guess I'd better admit it to myself that Summer break is over. No more sleeping in, walks to Jamba Juice and staying up late to update the blog. Time for alarm clocks, searching for shoes and last minute lunch making.
Gage was eager to start Middle School despite his Mom's hyper anxiety about feeding her first- born to the sharks.
Gage looks so calm and collected as he gets his backpack out of the car and tolerates his embarassing Mother snapping pictures of his every move.
One last photo of Gage before he is devoured by Middle School Madness. (Is that a shark?!)
Bryson, on the other hand was less than thrilled about starting another year of school. In fact, his response when I picked him up after school and asked him how his day went was a very monotone "normal". ha ha
I LOVE seeing you around more lately. So fun!
ReplyDeleteAhhh, Gage is so grown-up now! And Bryson is... Matt! LOL!
ReplyDelete"Normal"--what exactly does that mean??! Ha.
ReplyDeleteGage is in Middle School! That is so great. More impressive is that you got pictures...(I was so scattered on the first day of school, I didn't have time to get photos of the middle-schoolers.) What a good mom you are!
Oh, why do we have to face the end of summer in such a sharp, rude awakening sort of a way? I was SO not ready to say goodbye to trips to the beach, playing in the water at Lemon Park, and lazy summer days with good friends! Reality hits too hard sometimes!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear that someone else is mourning the loss of summer fun. (packing lunches is the worst!) Cute pics!
ReplyDelete