CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Gage turns 11





Gage turns 11!!!
(Scary lookin homemade 4 layer chocolate ice cream cake. But it tasted good! ha ha ha)



My first-born is now 11 years old and boy do I feel OLD! Gage is such an easy-to-please kid when it comes to birthday celebrations. He told me to just "surprise" him with whatever I wanted to get him for a present. He has been wanting a Video Camera and saving up for one thinking it would cost hundreds of dollars. We surprised him with a pocket sized Video camera called a "Flip". It records 60 min of footage with lower quality than your typical video camera, but we figured for endless hours of LEGO STAR WARS movies, it would do. Gage was THRILLED! He took it with us to the Ventura County Fair and filmed just about EVERYTHING!


Bryson knew just what Gage would like... a "Lego General Grievous Starfighter" to add to his Lego Star Wars creations. (*it still makes me laugh at the realization that I have boys and they love Star Wars...*shaking my head)























3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Gage!! I love to come back to primary because when I walk in, you always smile at me. I am glad that you had such a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Gage! Just one more year and you will be part of young men's. You think you feel old now, wait till you see your little man passing the sacrament. What a strange, but wonderful thing that is! Glad he got what he wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! Evan will be that old this January. so I am going to be there too. By the way, I love the music. "Trouble" - Elvis presly came on while I was reading and I could hardly keep reading cus I wanted to just listed to the song. love it.
    take care!

    ReplyDelete