CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 3, 2008


Grandma's 93rd Birthday!
(Grandma & Aunt Sheila)

For Grandma's birthday, Aunt Sheila, my Mom and I took Grandma for a drive to Lake Arrowhead for lunch. We couldn't have asked for more beautiful weather! We watched the ducks in the lake, had a delicious lunch at Woody's Boathouse Restaurant (what a view) then ate ice cream while we sat in the shade and watched the boats on that gorgeous blue lake. I love my Grandma! She is so dear to me and I can only HOPE I'll look as good as her , have her sense of humor and wit someday.I had so much fun listening and laughing while my Mom and Sheila recounted childhood memories. I'm so blessed to have these 3 women in my life. My very wise Aunt who has given my countless advice and a good listening ear. My Mama who has shown me nothing but unconditional love and knows how to comfort me like no other person on earth. And my Grandma who has always been someone I looked up to for her strong sense of independence and always making me feel appreciated and loved. I love you all!
(My Mama and Me)

















(check out our view)







2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the day with me I miss Grama and all of you very much especially on birthdays etc. have a great week love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...what great photos! My grandma will be 97 this year (4 more months). I wish I lived close enough to take her to lunch! That is so cool, the 4 of you could share her day together.

    ReplyDelete