I HAVE BEEN TAGGED BY LISA!
This is what I'm supposed to do. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts and then tag 5 other people. Leave a comment for the people you tag so they know they have been tagged. So here it goes:
JOYS:
Enjoying the outdoors with my family and taking tons of photos.
Movie night with airpopped popcorn, licorice and cuddling in my P.J.s.
Laughing with my family and friends
FEARS:
SNAKES
Disappointing others
Being vulnerable (in any given situation)
OBSESSIONS/COLLECTION:
PHOTOS
Disney/Disneyland
Clothes (good thing I have all boys who don't give a care)
SURPRISING FACTS:(I'm pretty much an open book when you get to know me.)
*I have fear of snow that gets worse with age.
* I have been accused of having OCD (mostly by my husband) What?! I like to count and sometimes I have to keep counting until I end on an even number and oh yeh..I have to tap my fingers until I end on that number. But...everyone does that, right?!
*I may have all my boys hair combed neatly when we leave the house but my house is not NEARLY as neat. ha ha
I tag the following individuals: Kristy, Karalee, Kari, Heather and Masha.
Glaciers, Dogs and Salmon
7 years ago







I'm it?!? O.K. I will give it a try. I just knew that I was going to see my name on the bottom of that message. I guess that's what I get for letting you know that I check your blog all the time.
ReplyDelete