Ok, my youngest is crackin me up these days! I started writing down the things he has said to me this weekend so I'll always remember them. He's going to be 4 yrs. old next month and he surprises me everyday with what he comes out of his mouth.
This morning as I'm gently waking him up for church he moans, "I don't want to go to church. Because....it makes me nervous." LOL
After trying and trying to chase the "grumpies away" so that we can get up and ready for church, I finally coax him with "I've got Chocolate milk waiting for you downstairs." He says "Yes, I want chocolate milk" and walks downstairs with me. Then after he gets a hold of his cup he says "But I'm NOT going to church!"
He's not always so grumpy. The other day I was driving around my old neighborhood where I grew up and telling my older boys how I had to walk to school (uphill both ways in the snow and barefoot) and how I'd come home and let myself in with a key and do my HW until my Mom came home from work. Gage says " I'm glad I don't have to come home alone after school." Then little Collin says "I'm glad I have you, Mom. I'm gonna get you a really special toy for you birthday." *ahhhhh
Then today I catch him...well, rather than explain...let me just SHOW YOU:
Poor Mr. Toad. Should I be alarmed?
Glaciers, Dogs and Salmon
7 years ago







Where did the chubby talk come from? Did poor toad servive this encounter with Collin?
ReplyDeleteOH.MY.GOSH. That was the funniest thing EVER! I'm so glad you got that on video for all posterity to see for the rest of our lives. lol
ReplyDeleteBut gee you turned it off quick... haha
I heart little Collin!
I loved it, I use to play with little frogs too. Sam found one and steven tried to squeeze it, the frog did survive thank heaven. That was great! Love you Tam
ReplyDeleteWhat a song--and I DO feel for the toad...
ReplyDeleteKara & Teresa found a smaller frog this week and were actually very KIND to it, creating a habitat for him and etc., and he died soon after...? Go figure.
Little boys are just fun all over! Part of what makes their words so cute is their sweet voice too. He's such a cutie.
ReplyDeleteThat was awesome!! LOL And I love how at the end you can totally hear the panic in your voice as you come to little toady's rescue!! Hahahahaha...priceless.
ReplyDeleteI love you guys!
Ohhhh dude.... I am totally cracking up!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou stop filming like I do normally: "hey hey... that's enough..." can't tell you how many short films I have made with the same ending.
we have had one too many squished sad endings to toads from our 3 year old. I totally relate to this great movie. I laughed, I cried... it moved me man.